Wolves of Rohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A P P L I C A T I O N S

+3
chocolatecookic
Victoria Ivette
Eyota
7 posters

Go down

A P P L I C A T I O N S Empty A P P L I C A T I O N S

Post by Eyota Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:15 am

Welcome to Rohan. I'm glad you've made it to the website! Simply fill out the information below, and we'll get this show on the road.

NOTE: WE ARE ONLY OPEN TO LONERS AT THE MOMENT.

Your character will start out as a loner the pack will find among their travels. You must gain their trust, or die trying.

-------------

Username:
Character name:
Rank Desired:
What makes both you and your character good additions?:
How active you are:

Role-Play sample with your chosen character:

Questions/Comments/Concerns:

---------

Thank you for your interest in Rohan! We will get back to you as soon as we can.
We hope too see you in-game.

--------------

IF YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED, PLEASE REGISTER ON THE SITE AND DOWNLOAD THE MAP. THE PACK IS CURRENTLY IN ASHLANDS.
THE PORTAL NAME IS 'PORTALS'. WHISPER TryAndStopMe or LazyHellion TO JOIN THE GROUP IN GAME. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

Last edited by Eyota on Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Eyota
Eyota
Admin

https://wolves-of-rohan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A P P L I C A T I O N S Empty Re: A P P L I C A T I O N S

Post by Victoria Ivette Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:32 pm

Username: Ilithyia Rhea
Character name: Victoria
Rank Desired: Esdras
What makes both you and your character good additions?: I am a highly active, highly reachable player, and once I've decided to give a group my time, it is my sole dedication within the game. I do not join multiple groups, and once off work, I have literally nothing to do other than fh related things. So I'll probably be online 24/7.
As for Victoria, I honestly do not know if she will be a perfect fit at first, but due to her history, she knows her way around fairly well, and excels when it comes to tracking and evading. This trait is what in the end will make her highly beneficial to the pack.
How active you are: I am able to be online almost every day for several hours. I am also easily dragged online if needed.

Victoria moved quietly through the thick wood, save the soft jingle of her collection of trinkets that adorned her slender forelegs. She carried herself tall, abnormally proud in such an unfamiliar place. The dame had adopted her sense of pride in her past life; a sin that would no doubt follow her wherever she may land next. Weaving in and out of the towering trees, Victoria leisurely followed the distinct scent of Others. She hadn't a clue what to expect when she did finally find them, but she was--in her mind--an expert negotiator. Surely they would accept her.

ACCEPTED

Victoria Ivette

Back to top Go down

A P P L I C A T I O N S Empty HowlingFox's Application

Post by HowlingFox Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:33 pm

Username: HowlingFox

Character name: Silver

Rank Desired: I'd like to be a trainee so I can learn everything about the pack and such from first hand experience alongside the reading.

What makes both you and your character good additions?: Silver is a timid young lad, but he's very caring and will help any way he can, even if he's small and kinda weak. As for myself, I try to be as active as I can as role playing is a great source of entertainment and helps to build my literary skills and such. I try to be mature and friendly to everyone and I'm willing to follow the rules.

How active you are: As active as you need me to be until school hits. Once school starts up again, I'll aim for at the least, 3-4 days a weak. If I can't fulfill this I'll be sure to let someone know.

Role-Play sample with your chosen character: Silver quietly walked a few paces behind the rest of his pack. His paws ached, he was tired, and he felt cold, but he didn't let himself stop and get left behind. He yawned and flattened his ears a bit when he heard a boom of thunder overhead. "Looks like more rain..." He mumbled, looking up at the heavy clouds above. There was another clap of thunder and a flash of lightning that made him jump. "I should catch up with the others so I don't get stranded in the storm alone and end up sick..." With this, he quickened his steps to catch up with the others.

Questions/Comments/Concerns: Just so you know, I do have a skype which is the easier way to contact me. If I'm accepted and you would like to have my skype to ask me to come on when I'm not, please, let me know and I'll IM it to you!

ACCEPTED

HowlingFox

Back to top Go down

A P P L I C A T I O N S Empty Sinhalite's Audition

Post by Sinhalite Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:49 pm

Username: heather2222222
Character name: Sinhalite
Rank Desired: Trainee EOS-{RT} My reason for wanting this rank, is so i can learn the general layout of this pack. And get a better idea of what each rank does, and how it functions.

What makes both you and your character good additions?: What makes me and both my character good additions is that I'm rather active. When I join a RP I'm on as much as I can be, and i think i can be rather creative. As for my character, shes adventurous but also shy. She sticks up for herself when needed, and doesn't take the bullying of others lightly. She tries her best to move forward and life and leave the past in the past. She also helps others when needed.
How active you are: Very active. When given a time frame RP usually starts, I'm on at the hour of minutes before.

Sinhalite trudged along the river's bank looking to the water every now and then as she walked. She let out a sigh as her looked around her emerald green eyes watching her surroundings cautiously. Shed lift her nose to the air every now and then to take in the scents around her watching for danger. The fae had been walking for days and was extremely tired due to the fact. As the wind blew, she shivered and looked to the gray, clouded sky. The sun had hid itself from view about two hours ago, and from the scent in the air it was about to rain soon. Bringing her gaze back in front of herself she looked around for shelter.  It hadn't taken her long to find a hollow in an elder tree's trunk. Sighing in relief she dived into it's open mouth and laid down looking out into the scenery in front of her. She could start to see, and hear the rain as it fell. The river had picked up slightly, and the pattering of the pain on the tree and it's leaves calmed her. She set her head down onto her paws and closed her eyes. Soon, the world around her faded and the void of slumber engulfed her.

Questions/Comments/Concerns: None. C: However, I do have a skype. If you would like to add me there, or add me to a RP member group thing there PM me and ill gladly give you my user. Very Happy

ACCEPTED

Sinhalite

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatecookic Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:27 am

Username: Chocolatecookic
Character name: Ezra
Rank Desired: Esdras
What makes both you and your character good additions?: My character and i are very active in how you want it. We are very calm and down to earth and are 100% to follow whats right so you shouldn't worry about us being violent and mean to others. My character and i are ready to be apart of something meaningful and great and we found that in your pack. We are ready to help others and keep peace between everyone. I am also going to school at a med school so i believe i will be able to be realistic as possible with being a healer. That's why we would possibly make good additions.

How active you are: I am very active when i am given any times or dates and i will positively be open to anything.

Role-Play sample with your chosen character: Ezra's heart slowed as her eyes fixed on the night sky above her. She kept low in the high grass to keep cautious as she was picking her herbs out from the soft water soaked ground. Her face was lit by the moon when she looked up, her eyes twinkling as she caught sight of the shimmering stars. She couldn't help the automatic draw to the tiny gleamings in the sky, it only caught her more as the moon was full that night. She picked up the herbs with caution as she slowly crawled out from the grass into the dark shielding trees that kept her hidden as she ran swiftly with her fur gleaming as her muscles rippled with every hit of paw to the ground. Ezra's paws made no sound as she only pushed her self to go faster across the open plain to the stone den she called home. she suddenly felt a pair of golden yellow eyes fix upon her as she made her way across, this causing her to turn away from her den; not wishing for this other predator to find it. She dug a quick hole and placed the tangy herbs in and burying it quickly before continuing her run. Her ears twitched with interest of this other wolf as she ran, hearing their loud breaths from behind. she knew this would be a long chase, but how amusing would it be to hear them tire and give up as the young wolf kept on with no trouble at all.

Questions/Comments/Concerns: I only have one concern and that is me not having a skype. I would like to know if there was any other way to be contacted? but other then that, that is it! Smile

DENIED
Reason: Very nice, but not what we are looking for at the moment. Keep working towards your writing, you're awesome. Thank you for applying!

chocolatecookic

Back to top Go down

A P P L I C A T I O N S Empty Nyx's Audition

Post by MadArtistDepictions Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:45 am

Username: P R E S E N C E

Character name: Nyx

Rank Desired: Xene [RLO]

What makes both you and your character good additions?: I'm an experienced roleplayer with arsenals well full of ideas that can spice up an rp B) //shot
My character, herself, is a relatively new creation of mine. Still in development and such. If anything you get to see her grow!
How active you are: I'm going to be getting a job around August. (Even then i'll be working nights, can be on most of the day.) Until then i'm about 10/10 active omg I have no life.

Slowly she raised her head, sapphire eyes tracing the walls of the cave as her gaze crawled higher and higher until she stared deep into the dark cavern's ceiling.
A dark drop of crimson liquid splashed against the cold cave floor as the female's eyes adjusted to the darkness. Dreams mixed with reality, night terrors merged with the midnight. A dark, mangled creature held itself aloft on the ceiling of the den, its terrifying claws deeply set into the stone. A long shape suddenly detached from the Shadows, swooping down to meet the drowsy wolf. The glimmer of teeth and the spatter of blood flashed in the moonlight, blue eyes laced with fatigue saw only the terror of an unknown intruder. Nyx scrambled backwards, a piercing scream suddenly bursting from her frozen maw.
(Jfc what's up with me and horror themes these days)

Questions/Comments/Concerns: pls

ACCEPTED
MadArtistDepictions
MadArtistDepictions

Back to top Go down

A P P L I C A T I O N S Empty Sariel's Audition

Post by Sariel / Lithophyte Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:06 pm

Username: Lithophyte
Character name: Sariel
Rank Desired: Aeolos
What makes both you and your character good additions?: I've been roleplaying for eleven or so years now so I'm at an advanced level and more that capable of keeping up with long plots, detailed characters, and all that comes with rp in general. My character himself isn't one I've used in a larger rp before so I look forward to getting him some character development as he's a bit quiet, though not flat in personality.
How active you are: I'm relatively active, working around when I'm busy working. I'm on generally 10pm to 4am EST and sometimes on 10am to roughly 2pm EST if I've gotten enough sleep. Occasionally work or family might claim a day or three, but that's very rare.

Sariel tread along well-forged paths, paws falling in-step with the countless ones before his. The game trails were narrow, but established and a wolf would be hard-pressed to lose their way even in such thick brush. The hunters would follow the same paths in time, but for now he took the time to scout ahead. The herds in the area had been on the move for a while and had the brute faintly concerned. It was either instinct or something more ill driving them faster than usual. They'd abandoned their usual grazing by the northern creeks so Sariel had leaded off his usual scouting track to inquire after the bugling beasts.

Blending into the dried grasses, the wolf crouched low and slowed his easy trot to a glacial creep. The deer below lined the edges of the woods he hid within, black berry bushes of far more interest to them than the low-hanging branches crowned around him. His lips lifted slightly, nostrils flaring to catch scent of anything off. Nothing he could tell. The tan wolf backed away, paws barely leaving the ground to avoid cracking twigs or rustling leaves in too great a number. As soon as he saw himself clear, he was off like a rocket. Sariel flew back along the trails, eyes keen for his kindred. He'd make sure the hunters knew the new location when they headed out in droves, his job done for now.

Questions/Comments/Concerns: N/A

ACCEPTED

Sariel / Lithophyte

Back to top Go down

A P P L I C A T I O N S Empty Application

Post by Alesana x Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:56 pm

User Name: ~.Lizzard.~    
Name: Alesana
What makes me Eligible for this rank is: I have been Role Playing for four years mostly as a scout and what you call a Aeolos and have been properly trained to do this rank.
How active an I?: I am daily active and is usually on between the time zones of Eastern 5p.m-730p.m weekends are 12a.m-4p.m or 5p.m-12p.m

Role Play sample: The darkened feminine would rise from her spot on the mountain her dark coat would gleam in the light of the day making it look lighter than it's natural color. She would allow a large yawn to go through her vocal cords and out her maw as she would scan the area for any signs of unknown figures. Now with her survey of the terrain complete she would begin to lift her cranium into the sky as she would inhale as much air composite her lungs could hold. A huge exhaling motion could be seen as her chest would begin to shrink as the air was expelled. She would now have a s all glimmer in her  hues as she had caught the scent she had been looking for the scent of a hare barrow ready for a rest after a long day.

Now embarking on her journey toward the hares barrow she would dodge and swiftly avoid  objects that would be fallen flat I her passage of choice. Within about six or seven minutes she would be there and begin to look for the hare's barrow from which the hare would be resting. Finding the barrow she would begin to dig a small entry way only big enough for her from forelimbs and cranium to fit into. Grasping ahold of her prey she would tug it out of it's barrow and give it a violent shake shattering it's spine and snapping it's neck. Taking a small nibble of it now she would now begin her way back to the hill top to finish her kill.

DENIED

Reason: Keep working towards your RP skills. Your detail is very nice, but it all sort of runs together due to lack of proper punctuation. Thank you for applying!

Alesana x

Back to top Go down

A P P L I C A T I O N S Empty Phoenix's Audition

Post by MyBabyRojo Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:43 am

Username: MyBabyRojo
Character name: Phoenix
Rank Desired: I'm not to picky, however, I'm a good hunter.  Wink
What makes both you and your character good additions?: I'm a very flexible roleplayer, meaning I can normally carry on with whatever is going on. Also, I really don't mind not being super important to the plot, my characters are not drama queens.
How active you are: 5-7 times a week, mainly 7pm- until most everyone is gone.

Phoenix looked up towards the glowing shadow that the moon was casting with a soft sigh, her ears perked forward as she padded along through the woods. Being a dark color allowed her to blend into her surroundings much easier, leaving her out of sight to even the best sighted creatures. Her tail dragged slowly behind her as she picked up the pace into a brisk trot. It would soon be dawn and she did not want to be found by any other wolves. The dark wolf yawned, shaking her head vigorously. Phoenix was stealthy, she knew that for a fact, but she knew she needed to be awake to avoid others. Once again, she glanced up at the descending moon, hurrying her way deeper into the forest.

Questions/Comments/Concerns: I haven't roleplayed as a wolf in awhile, so forgive that please. c:

ACCEPTED

MyBabyRojo

Back to top Go down

A P P L I C A T I O N S Empty Scytheian's application

Post by I S O L D A Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:46 am

Username: I S O L D A
Character name: Scytheian
Rank Desired: Loner
What makes both you and your character good additions?: Lovely voice, well spoken, literate, sexy.
How active you are: Very, never far from my computer or phone, always down to participate and join the fun.

Scytheian stopped near the base of a tree, setting the pup down on the soft ground.
Nyctos looked up at his uncle, great golden eyes accompanied by a pitiful whine as he begged the dark wolf to stay.
Scytheian nudged the pup with his muzzle, a silent exchange of safety and a promise for salvation.

"I will be back little one...please, stay here." Commanded the black wolf softly before turning to face the waters of the river.

Nyctos huddled against the tree, his tiny body quivering against the loamy earth as Scytheian stared deeply towards the shore.

The white wolf ran back to the shoreline, his eyes flicking back and forth rapidly as he scanned the darkness for a sign of those lost below.
He dare not shout, rather he extended a line of conscious, a wave of communication only the Shade could understand...if indeed he was still alive.

Questions/Comments/Concerns:

ACCEPTED

I S O L D A

Back to top Go down

A P P L I C A T I O N S Empty Eligor's Application.

Post by Eligor Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:36 pm

Username: Mark Of Cain
Character name: Eligor.
Rank Desired: Loner.
What makes both you and your character good additions?: Without trying to sound too pompous, both Eligor and I have acceptable traits which often wavers from strengthening to typical vulnerability, attempting to aid in the 'realistic' proportion of Roleplay's and general reality. I, myself am quite patient and accepting to members within the congregation I become apart of. Once I am committed, I ensure I hold up my part of any agreement; from activity to helping with activities that I may be asked to preform. Eligor, my character, may be the common masculine, but is role-played as a canine who gives and earns trust.

How active you are: Daily, from the afternoons to midnight. (EST)

As the dusk leisurely began to engulf the beautiful coloration of the once vibrant, exhilarated forest, the taint of crepuscular was enough to grasp the boisterous chirps and callings of animals and alternate them into complete reticence; the soothing motions of the mistrals becoming initial as its state maneuver violently in a faster escalation. Tenacious paws continued to glissade along the greenery of the chromatic earth, only to halt in a stationed, broad stature. Eligor would ascend his depressed head from the motions of wearily jaunting in order to dagger his cobalt eyes upon the setting sun. It's emanating rays of yellowish-gold unfolded upon the terrain, seeking one last enhancement before it's prompt departure. It was only then would Eligor begin to hint at the glistening stars, scoffing with a groan as if he where discomforted by the lighting specs.
[/strike]

ACCEPTED

COMMENTS: Your sample was very nice, but don't be afraid to relax here. We focus more on story-line/emotions and detail than rich vocabulary, but I see great potential in you.

Eligor

Back to top Go down

A P P L I C A T I O N S Empty Viola's Application

Post by misterfhunk Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:31 pm

Username: misterfhunk
Character name: Viola
What makes both you and your character good additions?: Well, I'm pretty frickin awesome so thats a plus! Im a super team player and super supportive of group decisions. I also make friends with mostly everyone I meet! So that's super! As for Viola, she is very cooperative and obedient. She follows all rules, leaders, and listens to her pack mates desires. She too makes friends with almost everyone she meets with her calm and collective attitude.
How active you are: I am super active lately! Im usually on every night after work and I'm out of school right now so thats a plus. If I'm not going to be active I always let the pack know Very Happy

Viola smiled as the pup approached her with a picked, and rather chewed, daisy. "Thank you Pierre..it's beautiful." Of course she lied, but she wasn't going to hurt the poor pups feelings, who obviously had a crush on her. "I'll put this in the den, is that okay?" She chuckled as he ran off to join the other pups and then headed back into her den only to find her cooperative rank waiting for her. "Ah, sorry I took so long. I didn't want to leave him there by himself.." She noticed the look he was giving her and lowered her head a bit. "I'm really sorry. I-I'll take over your shift today, okay? I'll make it up to you, I promise." She sighed and grabbed a bite to eat before heading out on her patrol. About 30 minutes in, she spotted something- or well, someone. "Hey guys, there's someone out there!" She reacted like she was told, to inform the leader as well as her respective pack mates. "They dont look hostile, at least not from what I saw. Maybe they're friendly." Viola always believed the good in people no matter how tainted they were.

Questions/Comments/Concerns: I hope I'm good enough to join :3

ACCEPTED

misterfhunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle25 Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:52 am

Username: Harsh
Character Name: Cel
Rank Desired: Preferably a higher rank, but I think Loner is only accepted currently. Smile
What makes both you and your character good additions?: I feel as if I will be a good addition to the pack. I can be very literate. I am on basically everyday. I am VERY loyal. I love to give advice and help others grow.

Role-Play Sample With Chosen Character: The Canis Rufus looking down on his fellow canids, gave an agonistic pucker to show his dominance hierarchy. Knowing that passive submission was not present, he quickly flashed his ivories and quickly put them underneath his labrums. Walking with digitigrade and flaunting being the alpha, he kept domesticated as he did not want his pack to rebel against him.

ACCEPTED

COMMENTS: Wonderful sample, but feel free to relax here. We focus more on emotion/detail etc than intense vocab-- but overall it was wonderful.

Kyle25

Back to top Go down

A P P L I C A T I O N S Empty seeraph's Application

Post by seeraph Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:04 am

Username: seeraph
Character name: Saiph
Rank Desired: Phile
What makes both you and your character good additions?:
Myself; have been rp-ing for 9 years, and writing for even more. I have been writing for even more, and have several pieces published in a few writing magazines. I try my best to help world-build and come up with ideas to help the story move along.
Saiph; he tries his hardest to be kind and helpful. he has a natural sense of leadership and stays level-headed in chaotic situations
How active you are: Every day, mostly. I am always available through skype, and I go on Feral Heart daily.

Saiph wearily dragged himself through throngs of brush, snout to the soil as he searched for the slightest trace of a scent. Preferably prey, but any rivaling predator would work too. Death is inevitable, anyway. An annoyed huff left his maw as he shook out his pelt. He was parched, hollow, and coated in an excess amount of dirt from a fall down a muddy hill. There had been no water for miles, only the puddles a rainstorm had left, which were quickly evaporating in the scorching heat of the sun.

Questions/Comments/Concerns: I just wanted to say this is a wonderfully put together group! the plot is interesting and definitely eye-grabbing. thank you for your time!

ACCEPTED

seeraph

Back to top Go down

Post by Malduorn Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:32 am

Username: Bongzilla
Character name: Malduorn
Rank Desired: ayy, loner works fine- however Mal is exceptionally brilliant whenever it comes down to the 'magic' of spiritual healing and what-not, being something of a monk.
What makes both you and your character good additions?: Hm, it's been rough over the past years finding an actual role-play fit for my OC, Malduorn. And seeing as this is more of a development of character, I'd like to see what abilities I can gain from Wolves of Rohan. Mal here, lacks a bit of character that I am willing to expand, as much of his own personality and traits have either been lost in recent traumas, or simply hidden beneath his edgy façade.
How active you are: Pretty active, if I'm  to be honest. The lack of activity will of course, be announced- but I rarely do leave the computer, haha.

Role-Play sample with your chosen character: The incomprehensible lack of noise surrounding the heavily barbed edge of Malduorns current housing was amusingly unsettling, the mere state of it would have made the least intelligent of dogs baffled by the somehow muted area- therefore clinging themselves onto the knowledge that something was horribly wrong. However, the stench of cannabis and other burning flora made evident that the hunched over canine was thoroughly entangled in a deep state of mental balance. With the fresh leaves of marijuana crowning the towering dogs head, the veils of his bruised lids remained shut in concentration, for absolute darkness and uncomfortable silence were to aid Mal as he furthered deeper into stoned meditation. This practice of his would be continued until disturbed from his ritual, or rather after conceiving inner peace.  

Questions/Comments/Concerns: B))

ACCEPTED
Malduorn
Malduorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum